Financial literacy educator, Paul Vasey talks about setting kids up for financial success & freedom.
In This Episode
- Easy ways to teach kids about money
- Benefits of involving kids in the family finances
- How parents & kids can learn about money together
- Determining the value of money
- Why financial stress exists at any income level
- Fun games that teach financial literacy
- Why games are a great way to teach financial literacy
- Sales – are you really saving money?
- The financial benefits of tough love
- Teachable moments at gas stations, grocery stores & more!
- FinCon Junior – a wealth of resources for kids & parents!
- Benefitting from your mistakes
- Focusing on what you want – not what the Joneses have
- Financial Independence for you and your kids
- Working together on financial goals
- The history of Cash Crunch Games