Jamie Beath, vlogger & creator of thesavingsecret.com reveals the secret to saving more money!
In This Episode
- What is the savings secret?
- Why monthly budgeting is important
- Looking beyond today’s expenses
- The difference between saving and investing
- Saving versus paying off debt versus investing
- Setting up your system
- Why your investments don’t matter…today
- 4 ways to make your money last longer after a job loss
- Budgeting = strategizing
- New opportunities versus a desperate job search
- Using your resources to rebound & thrive
- 3 financial numbers everyone should know
- Saving is not about spending less money
- How to put more money in your savings account
- What is your savings rate?
- Why percentages matter
- Saving for quality of life
- Jamie’s “dish” on the “budget buffet”
- Why your “why” matters!
Links and Resources
- Email Jamie – firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Social Media: @TheSavingSecret
- YouTube Video: 4 Ways to Make Your Money Last Longer After Losing Your Job
- YouTube Video: 3 financial numbers everyone should know
- Blog Post: “Creating Your Financial Picture”