Jackie Beck paid off over $147,000 debt and created the award-winning “Payoff Debt” app. She shares her story, what motivated her and what life after debt looks like! Plus, CentsAble Bobbi shares 6 steps to slay your debt and how to stay the course when the world shuts down.
In This Episode
- How Jackie paid off over $147,000 in debt – including her house!
- How an app can help you pay off debt
- The story behind one of the first debt pay-off apps in the app store!
- Why your “why” is so important
- How motivation destroys debt
- Money versus mindset – which is more important when paying off debt?
- Consumer credit counseling – is it worth it?
- Debt settlement companies – are they worth it?
- 6 steps to slay your debt
- Using the debt snowball method
- Prioritizing your debt
- Life after debt
- Destination Debt-Free Course