The budgeting checklist
I can’t believe we’re less than a week away from a new month! Time to check my spending plan and make sure I’m ready, so I can budget as soon as my paycheck hits the bank!
Here’s what’s on my checklist:
1. Do I need to buy gifts or have money set aside for any birthdays?
2. Do I want to buy something green or have money set aside for St. Patrick’s Day?
3. Do I need a haircut or an oil change?
4. Are there any subscriptions renewing that I haven’t budgeted for?
5. Do I have any planned medical visits that will cost me out-of-pocket?
6. Is my car due for regular maintenance?
7. Are there any other unusual things happening next month that I need to pan for?
8. Can I fit all these things in my budget, or do I need to put some off until April?
9. Do I have categories for all these items in my budget, or do I need to create some new ones?
These are some of the things on my checklist, so I can plan for the month ahead.
What’s on your budgeting checklist? Email me! Bobbi@centsablechat.com