5 Reasons I LOVE budgeting!
Only a couple more days until the end of the month – that means I get to budget for a new month soon! Woo hoo! So exciting!
It wasn’t always this way. I remember when the end of the month brought a feeling of dread about upcoming bills that had to be paid and how I really wished I didn’t have debt to pay, because that money would come in really handy for something else.
Now, it’s completely different. Budgeting has changed my entire outlook. Because it’s worked so well for me, I always want to shout it from the rooftops! So I made a video called “The Top 5 Reasons I Love Budgeting.”
The video goes into more detail, but in its simplest terms, here are the top 5 reasons I love budgeting:
1. It makes paying bills less stressful.
2. It turns financial emergencies into minor irritations.
3. It helps me achieve my goals.
4. It gives me the freedom to spend however I want – guilt free!
5. It answers the question, “Can I afford it?”
There’s so much to love, but that’s my top 5!
What’s yours? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org