Taylor Brown took third place in the American Bankers Association’s national “Lights, Camera, Save!” Contest. She talks about her savings strategy and shares her award-winning song & video, “Cash Flow.”
In This Episode
- Hear Taylor’s award-winning song!
- Anything is achievable, if you plan for it
- Learning the reality of how much life actually costs
- What she learned in her personal finance & investing class in high school
- Understanding student loans and finding alternative ways to fund your education
- Advice for other kids her age: Don’t be embarrassed to ask questions and reach out for help
- “Saving is the key to making your dreams a reality” – a powerful lyric and what it means to her
- Why it makes sense to think about your future – and what it might cost!
- When it comes to saving – the sooner the better!
- CentsAble Bobbi shares ideas for helping kids create a plan to sidestep the paycheck to paycheck cycle.
- What does your makeup bag or toolbox has in common with your budget?
Links & Resources