Understanding your investment options and how small change can make a big difference in your budget, today and tomorrow – with Peter Richon, Founder & CEO of Richon Planning.
In This Episode
- Low-cost, investment options
- Micro investing apps – are they worth it?
- Weighing your 401K investment options – don’t miss the company match!
- Finding money to contribute to your 401K
- Saving versus investing
- It’s never too early, too late, too little or too much!
- Importance of saving for retirement, even if money is tight
- How budgeting can help with investing
- Your dollars are your employees – make them work for you!
- Why investing is especially important for the not-so-rich
- Money is tight today – let’s make it more flexible for tomorrow!
- Turning emergencies into inconveniences
- Paying off debt versus investing – which comes first?
- Benefits of the debt snowball method
- Investing is NOT just for retirement!
- Financial progress begins and ends with the budget