Using times of financial stress as teachable moments for kids, plus the importance of giving your kids an early start on financial literacy – with Rich Grant, Author of “Let’s Meet Ms. Money.”
In This Episode
- Financial concepts for young kids
- Learning the difference between needs & wants
- Why wants are important too
- Resources for teaching kids about money
- How kids & parents can learn financial literacy together
- Should young kids work and earn money?
- Building confidence through financial literacy
- Financial literacy as a family value
- Can money buy happiness?
- Why the use of money is more important than the amount of money
- How financial literacy helps you control your own destiny
- Making learning fun