Nick Stuller, Author of “The Truth Shall Set Your Wallet Free” & CEO of MyPerfectFinancialAdvisor.com debunks the myths that prevent us from reaching our personal wealth goals and discusses how to find your perfect financial match! Plus, CentsAble Bobbi shares tips to jump start your spending plan for 2020!
In This Episode
- Why everyone needs a financial professional, regardless of income level or net worth
- Differences between a financial planner and financial advisor
- Myth – financial planners are only for the wealthy
- Reality – there are actually more financial planners that cater to lower/middle income than those who help the wealthy!
- Resources for free financial services
- Financial Matchmaking – what is it and how can it help you?
- Sharing your financial information – how far should you go?
- How to interview your financial professional
- Set it and forget it versus regular review – what’s at stake?
- Financial peace of mind – how to get it and who to trust
- Saving for college versus saving for retirement – which should you choose?
- How the truth can set your wallet free!
- Using your Christmas bonus to relieve financial stress
- Kids’ Christmas money – save, spend or give?
- Planning for 2020
Links & Resources