Kids, are you financially prepared for living on your own? CentsAble Bobbi talks about the importance of financial literacy, to prepare for life after mom & dad. You’ll also get viewpoints and ideas from Author/Speaker Neale Godfrey and Rishi Vamdatt, co-creator of EasyPeasyFinance.com.
In This Episode
- Preparing kids for life on their own
- Are your kids really too young to learn about money?
- Comparing financial literacy to potty training
- Surprisingly easy teachable moments – for parents & kids!
- How a 7-year old started investing – and where he got the money!
- How to help your kids go forward, since you can’t go back
Links and Resources