A budget is an essential piece of a debt-payoff plan. “CentsAble” Bobbi takes you step-by-step through the process of creating a budget using the “debt snowball method,” which dictates that smaller debts be paid-off first, then moving on to larger balances. This commonly used method helps you to tackle burdening debt.
In This Episode
- Tools you need to create your budget
- Budgeting the money you already have
- Give every dollar a job!
- Using your spending plan to budget your paycheck
- The difference between a spending plan & a budget
Links and Resources
- YNAB FREE 34-day Trial
- Blog post “6 Steps to Slay Your Debt”
- Blog post series, “The Diary of a Budgeter”
- Join the CentsAble Chat Budgeting Group on MeWe
- Connect with CentsAble Bobbi on LinkedIn
- Connect with CentsAble Bobbi on Gab
- Connect with CentsAble Bobbi on USA.Life
- Connect with CentsAble Bobbi on Parler