Insurance…the product we love to hate! How do we protect our vehicles without breaking the bank? Andrew Rose, President & CEO of Compare.com shares his expertise! Compare.com was built out of a desire to make finding the best price on car insurance a much easier, much quicker process.
In This Episode
- Savings versus insurance
- Benefits of shopping around for auto insurance – and how easy it can be
- Shop around often – rates are changing all the time!
- Main factors that determine how much you pay
- Your credit rating highly affects your insurance rates!
- Deductibles versus premiums and how to choose the best amounts
- Pros & cons of large versus small insurance companies
- Full coverage versus liability only – which is best for you?
- When is it time to reduce coverage?
- Valuable “extras” versus sucker bets
- The difference between collision and comprehensive
- Uninsured motorist – do you need it?
Links & Resources