A Ramsey Solutions survey states that fights over money are the second leading cause of divorce. Learn to have meaningful discussions about money, as Financial Counselor Adam Kol chats about money & relationships, celebrating your Valentine on a budget, money mindsets and how to change them. Plus, CentsAble Bobbi gets into some ways to show your love…by buying gifts for yourself.
In This Episode
- Adam’s journey from tax attorney & financial advisor to couples financial counselor
- Valentine’s Day on a budget
- Are you and your valentine on the same page, financially?
- Getting past the fear of talking about money
- Turning money fights into constructive conversations
- When to start having conversations about money
- How money conversations can lead to deeper intimacy
- Giving financial counseling as an engagement present
- Working with a financial counselor during life’s major events
- How planning can reduce money fights
- Benefits of money dates – dreaming together
- Key false beliefs that stop people from being successful in their money talks
- Money mindsets are learned, so they can be changed!
- Embracing the differences, as well as the similarities
- Unconventional ways to show love with money
Links & Resources