YNAB Enthusiast, Cassidy Parker Knight shares her budgeting success story, and how zero-based budgeting changed her life. Plus, CentsAble Bobbi talks about debt & holiday spending.
In This Episode
- How Cassidy built her bank account from $1600 to well over $10,000 in 7 months!
- Budgeting & saving during a pandemic
- How YNAB & zero-based budgeting changed Cassidy’s life
- What it means to be “YNAB broke”
- Benefits of monitoring your money
- Peace through “sinking” funds
- Building a financial foundation on a low-income
- How to manage impulse spending
- Benefits of delayed gratification
- Planning for the “what if’s”
- Finding guilt-free fun money
- The confidence that comes with controlling your money
- Cassidy’s setbacks and how she overcame them
- The true time commitment of a budget
- Check your budget, not your bank account!
- What’s next for Cassidy, financially speaking?
- Cassidy’s best budgeting tip – planning for true expenses
- Debt versus holiday spending